Monday 24 October 2011

Blog Awards

I would like to say a huge thank you to Danielle at Raising Little Rhodies for sending me these two awards - i'm very happy to receive them!


The Rules

  • Thank the person(s) who nominated you and link back up them.
  • Tell Readers 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass this award onto your favorite newly discovered bloggers and let them know.
Seven Things About Me -

1/ My life dream was always to be the mama to a wonderful little girl - some dreams do come true :-)

2/ Danebury Celtic Hill Fort is my 'go to, safe place' - it's the most peaceful place i've ever known.

3/ I'm from Devon

4/I crave countryside and open spaces.

5/I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder.

6/ I can play the violin

7/ I believe in Fairies.................i really do!

And finally, i'm passing the awards on to

Stella's Apron Strings

Waffling Through Life

Outside The Box


Check them out :-)

2 comments:

Katie Pybus said...

Thank-You for this - I hope I have done it right.

Carissa Anne said...

Thank you so much,

Sincerely
Carissa