Saturday 27 October 2012

Milestones Museum - Basingstoke

On Thursday Dean had the day off, so we made the most of it and went to Milestones Museum. We took my mum with us and had a really nice day.

Hannah had never been before and was a little worried about the wax people, but she soon got used to them and had a lot of fun looking around.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so the pictures are bad (dark warehouses and Blackberries do not make for good pictures!) Still, I tried and I think you can get the general impression from what I got.

Dean bought Hannah some pre decimal Pennies to use in the arcade area.


Window shopping in the Co-op!!

Very different groceries in the Co-op of yesteryear.


'leaning on the lamp post at the corner of the street......'

We all bought a pennies worth of sweets from these ladies in accordance with the ration card we received when we arrived! 

All aboard!


Dean may have found a new career :-)

A rare picture of me on the blog!

Greengrocer

Some of us dressed up!

One of us looked adorable!

Riding the tram!




No comments: