Thursday 31 December 2009

Christmas Catch-up

It's New Years Eve already - how quickly the time has gone! I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas, ours was so, so nice. We had my mum staying with us over Christmas, and my dad and step-mum stayed nearby with my sister so we had lots of visits and lots of fun. 

Here is a quick re-cap of the last week in photographs!


Hannah making christmas cards on 23rd december.

Finally asleep on Christmas eve!
Santa's been :-)
Opening her stocking
and her presents from Santa
She very carefully cut each present open and folded the paper up afterwards!! 
Eating Christmas dinner
Playing in the park with Granny Heather (Hannah did get a go on the swing too lol)
Grandad and Grandma - my parents :-)

1 comment:

Jules (Classroom Free) said...

Such lovely photos :)
Wishing you all a very happy new year, and hoping that 2010 is prosperous for you, full of good health and blessings.