Sunday 22 July 2012

M.I.A

I know it's been over a week since I posted - did anyone miss me ??!! So, i've not had the best week mentally. Hannah has been her usual lovely self and we've done lots of fun things, but I've been a little over stressed and anxious.
I'm not enjoying running our home education group anymore and have spent a lot of this week worrying about problems with the group rather than concentrating on Hannah. I've been ready to hand the reins over to someone else for the best part of the last year, but no one wants them damn it!! Anyway, I am really glad this week is over and the summer is finally here Yaaay!!!

Now, back to posting fun stuff Hannah has done now............................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, sorry things are difficult :-( You know where I am if you want a moan xx