Saturday 15 June 2013

Kelly Loves

My friend Kelly has her own crafty / pottery business called Kelly Loves and last weekend we did a fayre alongside her (we were selling our books and she was selling her creations). Her stall looked lovely, and her things so pretty and unusual that I thought i'd share them here. I think everyone should know about Kelly Loves, she is super talented!!






Aren't all her things beautiful? She also teaches pottery classes and runs workshops and gardens!! She has run pottery and felting sessions for our home education group which Hannah thinks are great, and next week is teaching our group a brand new pottery technique :-)

Check her out HERE


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! My girls took a pottery class this week and it made me think that I could really get into something like that:)

Sandra Ann said...

Lovely thanks for sharing x