Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter Sunday Afternoon

At lunchtime today Hannah and i went over to my mum's for our Easter meal. My sister and her partner were there as well and we had a really lovely afternoon. The only sad thing was that Dean had to stay at home as he is recovering from surgery and can't go out yet, and we missed him - but we did bring him a dinner home!!

When we arrived my mum and the Easter Bunny had made an easter egg hunt around the garden, Hannah LOVED finding all the treasures............

She found a chocolate egg.............

An egg cup and egg cosy.............
"i'm sure there's something around here somewhere!"
Ah yes, a gorgeous  egg tin filled with easter treats..........................

It is beautiful :-

She also found some art pegs decorated with animals and some stickers .

After the egg hunt we went in for a delicious roast dinner - Hannah couldn't wait and was hovering around the table admiring all the decorations..............

We arrived home at 7pm, exhausted and happy and Hannah thought she might play daddy's Nintendo DS for a little while before bed....................this is how i found her 10 mins later !!!

Sound asleep with the touch pen still on the pad!!

Hannah and i would like to say a big thank you to my mum, my sister and her boyfriend for a really special afternoon x

2 comments:

Rae said...

Hannah, that looked like SUCH a special day. You had so much fun; no wonder you were worn out!

What was your favourite part?
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us - Verona and I enjoyed looking at them.

Susie said...

I did have a lovely time, and i'm still eating my chocolate today.
The best part was dinner at grandma's and getting my balloon at church, but all of it was nice. I am glad you liked looking at the pictures. From Hannah x