Monday 2 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you very much to Lisa at An Ordinary Life for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award.

The rules of this award are:

  • Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
  • Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
  • Pass this award on to 15 (actually i only managed 5!) newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!

So, seven things about myself..........

1. My new favourite book is Mrs Darley's Pagan Whispers

2. I love VW Campervans

3. My life dream was always to be a mama

4. My favourite colours are purple and blue

5. I am NOT a city person and yearn for fields and woods.

6. I don't have a driving licence

7. My nickname is September

I'd like to pass the award on to

Life, Love and Literature

The Enchanted Tree

Carried Family

Ordinary Life Magic

Winding Circle Unschoolers




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you so, so much for the gift!