Thursday 25 November 2010

I Made A Waldorf Doll!!

Hannah has wanted a Waldorf doll for ages, so when a couple of my friends said they were going to make one for their children i thought i might try to make one for Hannah too. I have never made anything before, and was really worried that i would mess it up and she'd be disappointed, but today i finished it - my first ever sewing project - and Hannah LOVES her :-) I'm so pleased, and am planning on making a few more things now i know i can!!



Charlotte The Doll
Lots of hugs!

5 comments:

windingcirclelifeschool said...

Oh my goodness, she is amazing!You have a real talent for making dolls.I bet there will be a family of them soon!

Devonmama said...

Your first project, you have a gift there! She is beautiful :) x

Rae said...

that's beautiful - well done you; I bet you are both thrilled!

Fiona said...

What a fabulous doll Susie - you must be so proud. No wonder Hannah loves her. Sofie is also desperate for a Waldorf style doll, but I am off the hook as I think Father Christmas will probably bring her one. If he doesn't I will be coming to you for sewing tips!

Woolly Wanderer said...

Well done, a brilliant doll and Hannah looks very pleased. Looks like you might be on your way to opening an etsy shop!

Blessings San x