Saturday 24 March 2012

Hannah Becomes A Brownie

Last night Hannah made her Brownie Guide promise in front of her Brownie pack to become a real Brownie!! She was soooo excited and nervous before hand that she had to read a book to take her mind off of it!


By the time i took her to her meeting she was bouncing around and couldn't wait to get there! Dean, Grandma and I went back to the meeting just before the end to see the promise ceremony. We were invited into the circle and Hannah's sixer took her up to Brown Owl and introduced her. Then she made her promise to everyone and Brown Owl gave her her Brownie Badge. She was absolutely delighted!!

The promise she made was - 'I promise that i will do my best to love my God, to serve my Queen and country, to help other people and to keep the Brownie Guide Law'

No comments: