Tuesday 23 February 2010

A Beautiful Blog Award

We are so pleased, we have been given this lovely award by Alicia at La Famille - thank you so much Alicia!

If you receive this award the rules are:


1) Thank the person who sent it to you.

2)Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered and think are awesome!

3)Contact the bloggers to let them know they've won.

4)List 7 things about yourself.

I would like to pass this award on to

Raising Little Women

Living In The Land Of Chocolate

Verona Strauss.com

Homeschooling Wonderboy

Our Unschooled Family

And finally, 7 things about me

1) My real name is Susie
2)I'm a country girl at heart despite living in a big city.
3)I love Chickens and Horses (see where Hannah gets it from?!!)
4)I used to play competitive tennis in my teens and 20's.
5)I've had a subscription to Country Living for the last 23 years
6)I'm originally from Devon
7)I love homeschooling Hannah

3 comments:

legendswife said...

Congratulations:) You have a beautiful blog.
God Bless

Rae said...

Awww, thank you for Verona's award. She's now posted up her blog about it :)
I bet Country living love you!

Alicia said...

You're very welcome!
PS: I subscribe to Country Living too!